Montage Monday:) A Week In A Peek

31 Jul

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”

Marcus Aurelius

******************

Every day is a blessing, then multiply that by seven. Another wonderful week with friends, fine food, feathers, singing, dancing, and beautiful sunsets.

7 Responses to “Montage Monday:) A Week In A Peek”

1. ccbarr July 31, 2018 at 4:00 am #

I swear,every time I read Montage Monday I think I saw Mortgage Monday! Tired eyes😔

• toniandrukaitis July 31, 2018 at 4:11 am #

Funny. I do the same thing. Sometimes I see the weirdest things on billboards and store fronts, I think it’s a little dexlexia on my part, but I do get a chuckle out of it.

You have been so sweet commenting, it’s like we’ve become friends, but I don’t think I actually know your name. We should be on a first name basis. You know mine because I use it all the time. We have so much in common.

Have a good week,🤗

• ccbarr July 31, 2018 at 4:15 am #

Cheryl is my name…thanks for asking.I love your joy in life. It sparkles!

• ccbarr July 31, 2018 at 1:08 pm #

I read an article in an art mag about “letter locking”.Apparently before envelopes people had to be creative about keeping letters private. Check it out on:letterlocking.org

2. toniandrukaitis July 31, 2018 at 6:20 am #

Well, Cheryl, now we are friends on a first name basis. I’m so delighted that you see a joy in life in my writing. I do try and focus on the positive, especially after my painful and devastating divorce 4 years ago. Instead of falling apart, I stepped up and woke up. Life is better now. Perhaps not perfect, but better than expected. I savor every day like a special gift.

• toniandrukaitis July 31, 2018 at 1:15 pm #

Cheryl, thanks for the link on letter locking. Fascinating. There are so many traditions and arts thatunfortunately will be totally lost with our techno-dominated society. My mother was an amazing letter writer. She wrote to people all the time, I’ll admit, I don’t do snail mail much anymore, we should revise the tradition.
      Have a good day. I’m off to Zumba, 💃

• ccbarr July 31, 2018 at 1:22 pm #

I’m originally from California(&other places-navy brat:) I struggle to keep positive sometimes. This last 20 yrs we’ve lived in the country. Its nice but I miss being able to walk anywhere. I do like that my son was raised here. He could run outside and play-no worry. There are lessons here to be found. I say I feed the birds but really its the squirrels.Much more fun to watch.