Theme Song Thursday:) Feliz Navidad

22 Dec

“It doesn’t matter what language you use, or how you celebrate, or what songs you sing, I hope you are celebrating the holidays with friends and family. And… I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.”

Christmas is just a few days away, and this is the last chance for theme song Thursday before that special day. Mom has an adorable little animated statue that plays guitar, wiggles and sings Feliz Navidad, and it sounds just like Jose Feliciano, too. I bought it for her many years ago. I still have one at my house, and it makes me smile.

Christmas time is for sharing, caring, and spending time with the ones you love. I helped Mom make cards and wrap up little gifts for all her friends. As I’ve mentioned, the nut doesn’t fall far from the tree. I learned from the best. Homemade holidays are the best, too.

7 Responses to “Theme Song Thursday:) Feliz Navidad”

1. GP Cox December 22, 2017 at 12:26 pm #

• toniandrukaitis December 22, 2017 at 3:57 pm #

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I keep trying to figure out how to send a picture on my reply. I try to copy/paste but doesn’t work. For someone who writes daily, I still have WordPress impairment. So, I’ll send a holiday greeting in words. 🎅🏻

• GP Cox December 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm #

Copy the url address when you see it in the gallery, then paste it where you wish. I don’t have any luck copying and pasting the actual picture either.

• toniandrukaitis December 23, 2017 at 12:53 am #

Thanks, but I work from my iPad and I can’t find a URL address. I’ve tried everything. Can’t seem to be able to comment with photo. I’ll have to keep trying.

• GP Cox December 23, 2017 at 12:10 pm #

Act as though you’re putting a picture into a post, the url will be there.

2. Dan Hen December 23, 2017 at 11:52 pm #